The features found in the FLX-30BB read like the wish list of avid ice anglers starting with digital depth (only when used in normal or high power), Auto Range, Three zoom zones, three power levels, FIVE color palettes to select from for maximum visibility, five foot depth range adjustments starting at 10 feet, Maximum range of 300, Day and Night display brightness settings, Low power options for fishing in super shallow water, seven frequencies to choose from (160kHz to 300kHz). Performance, quality, innovation, and reliability, welcome to the amazing FLX-30BB. Vexilar's most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Complete with a 12 Volt Lithium, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. All FLX-30BB Pro Packs come standard with the powerful Broad Band Ice-Ducer transducer. The FLX-30BB is specifically designed to perform with this specific Vexilar Ice-Ducer.
FH1000 FUSE HOLDER
Mounted on the positive terminal of your battery is a fuse holder and fuse. Vexilar knows your battery can cause fires if a dead short happens, so we have taken the added safety precaution to include this fuse holder with a 3 amp fuse for your battery.
• It comes standard with a 3 amp automotive fuse, but you can put in a size fuse from 3 amp to 10 amps.
• If your sonar system does not power-up, check to see if fuse or fuse holder is loose.
• If your sonar system does not power-up, inspect the fuse itself, if the wire inside the fuse is burnt, the fuse must be replaced
• YES your Vexilar can run without the fuse holder by connecting directly to the battery, but please use it whenever possible for safety purposes.
• If for some reason you’ve lost your fuse holder or would like to put them on all your Vexilar systems, they are available directly at vexilar.com, part number: FH1000
top of page
bottom of page