When the need calls for a hard-working, rugged and accurate high-powered rifle, the Browning X-Bolt Hunter is the only choice. It has a low-luster finish on the solid steel receiver, barrel and walnut stock that minimizes glare and reflection. It has the complete X-Bolt package: The crisp Feather Trigger with no take-up or creep – preferred by experienced hunters, a center-feed rotary magazine, X-Lock System and a soft Inflex recoil pad – every feature combines to make this X-Bolt rifle ideal for hunting game ranging from deer and elk to varmints.
X-Bolt Hunter Features
- Non-reflective matte blued receiver finish
- Sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Satin finish checkered walnut stock
- Inflex recoil pad
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
Item Number: 035208246
|Action Length: Short Action||Caliber: 300 WSM|
|Barrel Length: 23"||Overall Length: 43"|
|Length of Pull: 13 5/8||Drop at Comb: 11/16|
|Drop at Heel: 1/2||Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz|
|Magazine Capacity: 3||Twist Rate: 10|
|Barrel Finish: Matte Blued||Stock Finish: Satin|
|Wood Grade: Grade I||Receiver Finish: Matte Blued|
|Chamber Finish: Polished||Barrel Material: Steel|
|Barrel Contour: Sporter||Stock Material: Black Walnut|
|Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small|