Exhibiting timeless grace and elegance, the exquisite attention to detail and quality of workmanship of the Super Grade Model 70 is second to none. From the finely checkered fancy grain walnut stock to the highly polished deep glossy blue of the steel to the silky smooth pre-'64 style controlled round feed action, every inch of this rifle speaks of quality workmanship.
When you choose a Model 70, you get a piece of the legend. It's not often a firearm has the endurance to last until its seventy-fifth birthday. Today's Model 70's feature the superb M.O.A. adjustable trigger with zero creep or overtravel, and offer legendary accuracy from their cold hammer forged free floated barrels. A recessed target crown enhances accuracy and protects the rifling. A Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad gives you optimal protection from felt recoil.
Exceptional fit and finish. Legendary performance. The Model 70 Super Grade will be the star of your gun safe.
Specifications and Features:
- .308 Winchester caliber
- Bolt action
- 22" cold hammer forged free floated barrel with recessed target crown
- 1:12" twist
- 5 rounds capacity
- M.O.A. adjustable trigger system
- 3 position safety
- Forged steel receiver bedded front and rear
- Grade IV/V fancy walnut stock
- Shadowline cheekpiece puts your eye in perfect alignment with the scope
- Inletted sling swivel studs
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Length of pull 13.75"
Winchester Model 70, 308 Super Grade
Please be sure to call in to check availability.